This post is dedicated to all the women out there.
it's something we ought to know and practice.
Ladies you will find these tips helpful during your periods:
1. Have enough rest
2. Do mild exercises. Keep yourself active daily.
3. Take lots of fluids including fruit juce, soup, water
4. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
5. Wear comfortable loose fitting, clean clothes.
6. Panties must be cotton made.
7. Always wash you hands before and after changing pads, tampons or cups. This is to prevent infections
8. Take a warm shower in the day.
9. Change pads every 3 or 4 hours
10. Using a pad for longer periods can result in Toxic Shock Syndrome, a condition caused by bacteria.
11. Do not flush used pads in toilets sinks. Keep them in covered dumps.
12. Pains and cramps are normal characteristics of menstruation. Do not be too bothered.
13. Menstruation is a normal, natural phenomenon. Have no shame, whatsoever about it.
14. Seek medical care if you have menstrual irregularities.
15. What is more important is to stay calm and live a stress-free life.
hope these tips can help you! ^^
tatatititutu~ ngeeee =D